GOODBYE TO LICE!
Our goal is to end the problem of lice accurately, naturally and easily for parents and children. Our instructional website will help you find the answers you'll need to act at the first symptoms of lice without confusing instructions that have long circulated this problem. MATA PIOJOS is safe and guaranteed to work! The ingredients in our formula have been chosen for their high louse (lice) and ovicida power (nit) and have been proved under strict quality controls with the desire to provide a safe solution.
PRODUCT FOR THE SOLUTION
For complete removal of lice, there is no other treatment that has been proven to be more effective than MATA PIOJOS.
* examine each household member with a magnifying glass in bright light for lice/eggs (nits) * look for tiny eggs (nits) near scalp, beginning at the back of neck and behind ears * examine small sections of hair * if either lice or eggs (nits) are found, treat with this product
* apply thoroughly to dry hair or other affected area. For head lice, first apply behind ears and to back of neck * allow product to remain for 10 minutes but no longer * use warm water to form a lather, shampoo, then thoroughly rinse * for head lice, towel dry hair and comb out tangles To Remove Lice and Their Eggs (Nits)
* use a special lice/nit or fine-toothed comb (included). Remove any remaining eggs (nits) by hand, using a throwaway glove * hair should remain slightly damp while removing eggs (nits) * if hair dries during combing, dampen slightly with water * for head lice, part hair into sections. Do one section at a time starting on top of the head. Longer hair may take 1 to 2 hours * lift a 1- to 2-inch wide strand of hair. Place comb as close to scalp as possible and comb with a firm, even motion away from scalp * pin back each strand of hair after combing * clean comb often. Wipe eggs (nits) away with tissue and discard in a plastic bag. Seal bag and discard to prevent lice from coming back * after combing, thoroughly recheck for lice/eggs (nits). Repeat combing if necessary * check daily for any lice/eggs (nits) that you missed * a second treatment must be done within 7 to 10 days to kill any newly hatched lice/eggs (nits) * if infestation continues, see a doctor for other treatments
1. HEAD LICE
* head lice lay small white eggs (nits) on the hair shaft close to the scalp * eggs (nits) are most easily found on the back of the neck or behind the ears * disinfect hats, hair ribbons, scarves, coats, towels and bed linens by machine washing in hot water [above 54 C (130 F)], then using the hottest dryer setting for at least 20 minutes * items that cannot be washed, dry cleaned or stored may be sprayed with a product designed for this purpose * soak all combs and brushes in hot water [above 54 C (130 F)] for at least 10 minutes * vacuum all carpets, mattresses, upholstered furniture, and car seats that may have been used by affected people
2. PUBIC (CRAB) LICE
* pubic (crab) lice may be contracted by sexual contact * sexual partners should be treated simultaneously to avoid reinfestation * lice are very small and look like brown or grey dots on the skin * pubic (crab) lice usually cause intense itching and lay small white eggs (nits) on the hair shaft generally close to the skin surface * pubic (crab) lice may be present on the short hairs of the groin, thighs, trunk, and underarms, and occasionally on the beard, eyelids, and mustache * disinfect underwear by machine washing in hot water [above 54 C (130 F)], then using the hottest dryer setting for at least 20 minutes
3. BODY LICE
* body lice and their eggs (nits) are generally found in the seams of clothing, particularly in the waistline and armpit areas * body lice feed on skin then return to clothing to lay their eggs (nits) * disinfect clothing by machine washing in hot water [above 54 C (130 F)], then using the hottest dryer setting for at least 20 minutes * do not seal clothing in a plastic bag because eggs (nits) can remain dormant for up to 30 days
I want to express my gratitude to MATA PIOJOS for not only eliminating the lice from my daughter's hair, but for treating her so kindly. Lice is stressful for the whole family and we were thrilled to be free of those nasty critters. It was well worth the price to be lice free. ThanksLarry!
When we got lice again, there was no way I could deal with it again. The last time we had this it took me almost 2 months to get rid of it. One call and the next day we were all cleared of lice and the nits. MATA PIOJOS is an amazing product.Jessica M.
Got the nasty letter from school and sure enough my 2 girls with beautiful long hair had lice. I have never had lice before. Not only were you able to calm my hysteria but my girls loved you. In fact they want to come back just to see you again. It was nice to know after hearing all the horror stories that we didn't have to use the harsh chemicals and myself spending hours and hours nitpicking. I did the follow up as instructed and we are still lice free. Many many thanks.Greta O.
When we got lice again, there was no way I could deal with it again. The last time we had this it took me almost 2 months to get rid of it. One call and the next day we were all cleared of lice and the nits. MATA PIOJOS is an amazing product.July M.
I was totally freaked out to discover lice in my daughter's extremely thick and long hair. I had never experienced lice before and didn't even know where to begin. MATA PIOJOS was the perfect answer.Sofia M..
Fall of 2010 when four of our five family members contracted lice. My middle child caught it from a classmate at her elementary school and it spread through the family, despite what I thought were diligent efforts to get rid of the lice. In fact, we tried many products and services to eradicate the lice from our hair and our home, two prescription medications and a professional nitpicker. None of these worked and we had been trying to address lice outbreak for nearly four weeks when I heard about MATA PIOJOS. I'm pleased to say this product treatment worked miraculously! We were lice free in 5 days. It is worth every penny.Carmen O.
MATA PIOJOS really helped us out recently when my daughter brought lice home from school. Because it's so easy to spread, my whole family became infected. We tried every chemical on the market to get rid of them, completely sanitized the whole house, washed every article of clothing in hot water and dried in a hot dryer, but nothing seemed to work and we kept finding the lice. I felt really uncomfortable about using the harsh chemicals on my kids, but felt I had no other choice to get rid of our problem - I was desperate. Fortunately a friend told us about MATA PIOJOS this is a non-toxic lice treatment for the little ones. What a relief that was! Fortunately the treatment worked and we've been lice free ever since!Jessica O.